The W Nail Bar takes sanitation very seriously. We founded our company on two principles: cleanliness and customer service. Due to COVID-19, we’ve upped our ante and below are our updated procedures. To prevent the spread of the virus, we highly encourage our guests to read the following cleaning and disinfecting procedures used at all our locations.
- To ensure exceptional social distancing practices, we will be opening at half capacity—this means you’ll never have to worry about being in a service with another customer next to you. Because this will affect availability, we will be extending our hours from 8AM–9PM, Monday through Sunday at both our German Village and Short North locations. All DSW locations will be operating during the same hours as the store from 10AM–7PM, Monday through Sunday.
- We are going 100% cashless. Because of this, we kindly ask that all appointments be booked and pre-authorized with a credit card over the phone or online. If you’d like to leave your nail tech a tip, you’re welcome to use Venmo or leave a credit card tip in place of cash tips.
- Each and every one of our team members are required to wear a mask at all times, which will be washed every single night. We highly recommend our guests do the same as an extra safety precaution. If you don’t have one, we will have disposable masks available for you, which you will be required to wear during your time in The W. And we’ll have plenty of hand sanitizer!
- In addition to masks, all nail technicians are required to wear gloves at all times.
- At the beginning of every shift, every employee at The W Nail Bar will have their temperature taken and recorded. If any of our team members have a temperature of 100 degrees or more, they will be sent home. We ask our clients to please do the same before arriving and remain home if experiencing any symptoms.
- Please be informed there will be plastic plexiglass sneeze guards between you and our nail technicians during your manicure or pedicure service. This will be a clear divider with an open slot for your hands to slide through. These sneeze guards and face shields will be completely wiped down and sanitized by our technicians after each use.
- All surfaces at The W Nail Bar are always wiped and disinfected after every single service with medical grade disinfectant. In addition to our regular sanitization routines, we will also wipe down and disinfect door handles, shop surfaces, glass surfaces, our front desk, high trafficked areas, and both guest and employee bathrooms every single hour. All gel swatches and polish bottles must be wiped down with alcohol by our team after each use.
- While we normally look forward to greeting you with a drink in hand, we unfortunately will not be offering complimentary coffee, tea or water. However, you are welcome to purchase chilled coffee, sparkling water and boxed water, along with any of The W’s retail products, which can be added to your bill at checkout. Sorry, testers and other retail items outside of The W’s will not be available for purchase or use.
- To ensure the health and safety of you, our team and our guests, we will be waiving any late cancellation charges related to the COVID-19 virus. If you’re experiencing symptoms and are not comfortable with exposing yourself to others, we completely understand and kindly ask that you give us as much notice as possible. We also encourage all of our guests to refrain from booking an appointment if you’re feeling ill or symptomatic.
If you have any further questions about our COVID-19 safety procedures, never hesitate tocontact one of our stores directly or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you and wish you the best of health!
The W Nail Bar